Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Upcoming ideas!

Here are a list of items that I want to test out or do soon: 


  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer/Foundation
  • Acuvue Color Contacts 
  • OR any circle lenses (although it's really bad to wear circle lenses...)
  • Stila Liquid Eye Liner
  • Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
  • Clarisonic (but it's pretty darn pricey for something I want to try)
  • Pastel hair
Now to elaborate on the pastel hair, I want to dye my hair a pastel shade of lavender. This will be difficult to do since I am not an avid hair-coloring expert, especially for colors that are uncommon. I have seen the regular, somewhat electric purple color around but I don't want to dye it that shade of purple only to hope that it fades to a lighter purple. And even so it might not be the lavender that I want. Looking at the dyes online, it seems that they have the punky, electric purple that I mentioned moreso than lavender. I'm hesitating on going to a salon to do the coloring because 1) it is going to cost me more than I can bargain for and 2) they don't guarantee that they can  get it the shade I want anyway so might as well do it myself.

I am in dire need of skin care products. My acne breakouts are RIDICULOUS. They constantly grow left and right and all over my face. I can religiously cleanse my face with a cleanser and a scrub, then moisturize it right after--and this being my nighttime routine-- I will wake up with better skin but still have at least 3 pimples that weren't "ripe" the night before. Then throughout the day it gets progressively worse. Until last year, I never had such bad breakouts. I once had a month of breaking out but that was easily solved when I realized it was from reusing a press powder sponge for over a month so I threw it away. No matter what I do, I can't stop these breakouts. I can blame it on my diet but even when I'm eating regularly and healthier foods, it never got any better. HELP.

Hope all is well, everyone.

xx jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment