Sunday, September 28, 2014

REVIEW: CLINIQUE

LONG TIME NO SEE!

Alright, today I wanted to review a few times and I was about to make a YouTube video for this but I have horrendous lighting and quality at home so here it is:

1. Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion-- 3/5
Damn, this was disappointing. After countless 5 star reviews and even the famous Jenn Im had raved about it, I was so ecstatic to try. Guess what-- after applying it the first night before going to sleep, I woke up the next morning with a few red patches of itchiness. Was I allergic? I know I have sensitive skin but I highly doubt this was the problem. I didn't give up and I tried it once more. Didn't give me the same result but I can't say it was that moisturizing either. It's pretty much moisturizing only because you applied a moisturizing lotion not too long ago (meaning there wasn't much of a difference on your skin).

I really need to try this for a longer period of time and then have a better review on this though. I'm a bit skeptical on how this has so many great reviews but it's just not working to my expectation. 

It smells a bit unpleasant; yellow color; texture is a bit thicker than lotion (like a moisturizer rather than lotion); one pump is good for almost half your face. 


2. Clinique's Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector-- 1/5
What? So it says that you can use it before makeup application or after, over your makeup to make your makeup look smooth and minimize pore visibility. Tried it both ways and nada. Putting it before doesn't make much of a difference. Putting it after messes up my foundation and the placement of the product is noticeable.

Stiff cream texture; white color; comes in a tube.

3. Clinique's Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum-- 3/5
With this, I have a full bottle + a sample packet that came with my package. I have only tried the sample of this product and nothing really happened to my skin. Usually serums aren't going to change your appearance dramatically and might just be better for the long run.


I should have a NYX product review since I got a whole bunch recently.

xx jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment