Why hello there! Didn't expect to be blogging but I got a new purchase: THEFACESHOP Trendy Nails in Shiny Coral OR203. More of an orange coral than a pink coral!
1st coat:
It's a great spring/summer color but THEFACESHOP, you really need to step up the brush game. I can see all my brush strokes. Let's hope the 2nd coat will fix this..
2nd coat:
Just brighter, more solid color from 1st coat.
Wow maybe it's the formula but I've never struggled to get it smooth even when the lacquer isn't stringy from the bottle. It dries really fast-- good in most cases but since the formula is not great you don't have time to fix it. The brush strokes aren't as noticeable after it dries but you can definitely see the unevenness.
I know THEFACESHOP has gel nail polish (gel-like finish nail polish, not actual gel nail polish) that is better than their trendy nails collection.
xx jasmine




No comments:
Post a Comment