It's almost the weekend! I finally have time to post these up so let's get started! (:
(I don't understand how Black Friday could start at 8pm on Thanksgiving because it's not "Black Friday" if it isn't on Friday! And how would you go shopping at 8pm when there are people still feasting on their Thanksgiving dinner...)
(I don't understand how Black Friday could start at 8pm on Thanksgiving because it's not "Black Friday" if it isn't on Friday! And how would you go shopping at 8pm when there are people still feasting on their Thanksgiving dinner...)
Forever 21. I spent the most here because of the 50% off boots and handbags, and some other good deals.
I bought these because they were half off: $19.50, but don't fit wide calves so I will probably return.
I think this bag has a high quality look to it, including its gold lock and rounded structured shape. It was half off: $14.50
Disney Store
H&M
I also bought a Beauty Blender from Sephora for $20 but I cannot take a picture of it because the person I am gifting it to is in the same room hehe. Overall, I think I found good deals but seems like Black Friday is starting to decline; now it's a hyped up day.
What did you think of this year's Black Friday?
xx jasmine









No comments:
Post a Comment