Friday, December 6, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag [not]

Happy Thanksgiving weekend + Black Friday!
It was a pretty sad Thanksgiving for myself because I slept in and by the time I woke up to go to the grocery store, they were closed 6 minutes before I arrived. :( I still had turkey though (in deli meat slices haha).

So as an avid Youtube guru viewer, I've been watching these "Sweater Weather Tag" videos and I wanted to do one of my own-- reminds me of the quizzes passed around back in the Myspace days. 

  1. Favorite Candle Scent: I'm not much of a candle person but cotton/linen or musky scents are acceptable; so no favorite scent!
  2. Coffee, tea or chocolate?: Honestly, all three are fine. It really depends on what I'm craving, varies with seasons. I like green tea, black tea, and oolong tea. During the fall/winter time you'd find me indulging in Starbucks's peppermint mocha.
  3. What's the best fall memory you have?: My vacation to Hong Kong and Seoul one September. It was favorable weather to walk around the cities in and enjoying the views throughout the day.
  4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?: I don't even consider winged eyeliner as a "trend" but I'd go with the winged eyeliner. I do like the dark lips on some people but not on myself.
  5. Best fragrance for fall: My absolute favorite scent is Bath & Body Works's Moonlight Path. I know many who don't like the scent but I like the musky, dark scent more than floral and sweet scents. I prefer colognes over perfumes too. Moonlight Path also ties in with another fall memory that I have... sigh, nostalgia.
  6. Favorite Thanksgiving food: Honey-roasted ham (mostly the edges where honey meats ham) and candied yams!
  7. What is the autumn weather like where you live?:  It can be warm when the sunshine is strong and colder by 4pm-5pm when the sun sets, but the wind! is horrendous and chilly.
  8. Most worn sweater: I think I've worn my knitted sweaters just about the same but I tend to pick out sweatshirts, crewnecks, and jackets from my closet.
  9. Must-have nail polish for the fall: Matte black or nude nail polish.
  10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?: Football games. If I can sit comfortably at home, then I'm all for it.
  11. Skinny jeans or leggings?: Skinny jeans. Hands down.
  12. Combat boots or UGGs?: Combat boots. Fell in love with them when I first saw them on a model from a photoshoot BEFORE they became a trend.
  13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?: Ehhhhhhhhhh not a big pumpkin fan so I'd go for no. But it's worth the try.
  14. Favorite Fall TV show: American Horror Story.
  15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?: Slower, calming songs


& that's it for the tag! (:

xx jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment