Friday, December 6, 2013

Gold Mined

[Having writer's block for 8 hours trying to do a research paper due tomorrow is not good... Hope this will get things going!]

I've always stuck to silver jewelry when purchasing and wearing any kind of jewelry; possibly due to the lack of exposure to gold jewelry during childhood. This year was a change-up: I looked at gold jewelry more than ever. I think gold jewelry looks more regal (helps that I think gold on black is the best combination). It also depends on the style and design of the item so let's take a look! 

Here's a few items that I would love to have:
The wonderful black & gold combo!

Both silver and gold work for this style depending on other factors of the person wearing them. (:


I think the turquoise stones would go better with the silver metal while the black stones with the gold (I swear I'm not biased).


3D geometric shapes are pretty cool accessories too.


Gold cuffs are very elegant. Doves, arrowheads, anything works really...


Now this little item might be better in gold and might as well be since it's a lightning bolt.


Just putting these in for fun because a silver key reminds me of an old shipwreck treasure while the gold key gives an eerie feeling of something haunting. Please don't refrain from buying key necklaces because of this LOL.

All photos and items are from Forever21.com.

xx jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment